Product code: WSFLXTCLDSL£ POA
The FlexiMet Tower Crane, Display & Data Logging system offers a simple and cost effective solution for monitoring wind speed and direction on cranes and construction sites with the added benefit of logging (recording) all data.
The WS-15A receives data from the sensor, the display is configurable so users can set a high wind speed alarm with adjustable hold off and hold on times to avoid false alerts. The WS-15A display also relays data to the SpaceLogger .W10 data logger where it is date and time stamped locally on an SD card in a .CSV file format that can be easily downloaded to a PC in Excel file format for later analysis and reporting.
Call our technical team on +44 (0) 1590 641223 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific construction site requirement in detail.
The FlexiMet Tower Crane & Local Display System connects the sensor to a local programmable WS-15A display that can operate either an audible, visual or dual alarm when user defined parameters have been met. The wind speed alarm is configurable as either a high or a low alarm and to avoid false alarm events, there are adjustable hold off and hold on times. The 40 character easy to read display shows wind speed in a choice of measurement units and wind direction in degrees, as a wind arrow and as cardinal points.
In addition the WS-15A display relays data to the SpaceLogger .W10 data logger where it is date and time stamped locally on an SD card in a .CSV file format that can be easily transferred to PC and downloaded into Excel for later analysis and incident reporting.
Both the WS-15A display and the alarm are housed in an IP65/IP66 rated enclosures making it ideal for the harsh construction site environment. The system delivers wind measurements to the appropriate industry standards including IEC-61400 as well as a full list of other weather parameters if required.
Richard Paul Russell Ltd work with clients to deliver bespoke solutions, please contact our technical team on +44 (0) 1590 641223 or email email@example.com to discuss your specific requirements.
Systems are also available for short term rental hire or long term lease, terms vary depending on system specification and rental/lease period, please contact us for more information.
• Simple set up
• Rugged IP65 rated water-resistant display, suitable for outdoor installation
• IP65 rated multi tone audible alarm
• Easy to operate display with user prompts
• Selectable wind speed units
• Clear alpha-numeric display with backlight for night viewing
• High or low wind speed alarm functionality with hold-on and hold-off period
• Date and time stamped readings logged and stored every second as standard
• .CSV (Excel) data file format for easy transfer to PC
• Low power consumption
• A full suite of weather parameters can be measured including wind speed, wind direction, air temperature, relative humidity, barometric pressure, dew point and precipitation
• Maintenance-free, super-accurate ultrasonic sensors resulting in a cost effective long term solution
• 2 year warranty as standard
• Sensor (dependent on your selection)
• WS-15A programmable LCD display
• SpaceLogger .W10 data logger
• Audible, visual or dual alarm, with sealed gland and 3m of cable
• Mounting Mast (WindSonic; anodised aluminium, length 0.75metre, Calypso; anodised aluminium, length 1metre)
• RS232 or RS485 cable (between sensor & WCU) complete with connectors
• 12Vdc power lead
• Various cable lengths are available please call for quotation
|Sensor||Varies with selection|
|WS-15A Display||See WS-15A web page »|
|Alarm Unit||See Alarm Units web page »|
|SpaceLogger .W10 data logger||See SpaceLogger .W10 data logger web page »|
|Mounting Mast for Gill Sensors||
Diameter: 44.45mm OD
Drilled & tapped (MS)
Anodised aluminum alloy, depth of 15 micros
|Calypso Mounting Mast||
Aluminium inside: Ø: 23 mm
Aluminium outside: Ø: 25 mm
Aluminium thickness: 1 mm
Calypso sensor thread sizing: M16x1,5 aluminium male thread (Ø 20 drill to allow wiring)
VHF mount thread sizing: 1"-14 UNS thread (Ø 20 drill to allow wiring)
|RS232/RS485 Cable||Varies with length|
12Vdc power lead
Binder plug connector
|WS-15A Ultrasonic Wind Systems - Data Sheet|
|SpaceLogger W10 - User Manual|
|SpaceLogger W10 - Data Sheet|
|Audible Alarm Data Sheet|
|Visual Alarm Data Sheet|
|Dual Alarm Data Sheet|
|WindSonic User Manual - Issue 27 (Current Version)|
|GMX 200 Sensor|
|GMX 500 Sensor|
|GMX 600 Sensor|
|Calypso Ultrasonic Wired Standard - User Manual (English)|
|Mounting Mast for Gill Sensors Data Sheet|
|Wind Guidance Note for Working at Height|
|CPA-Tower Crane Info Note|
|Wind System Mast Mounts|
Choose your sensor based on the parameters you want to measure.
|Calypso||WS1||GMX 200||GMX 500||GMX 600|
|Apparent / True Wind Speed|
|WMO Wind AV/Gust|