Product code: WFRACE
• Gill MaxiMet GMX 200 with GPS
• Wind speed & direction, apparent wind, WMO wind averages, gusts & true wind
• Built in compass with automatic north alignment
• GPS positioning
• Short anodised aluminium mast, 180mm length with jubilee clips for fast setup
• 15 metres RS232 cable with Binder connectors
• WeatherFile Mobile Unit (WMU) transfers data from the GMX 200 sensor to WeatherFile.com
• Secure standalone GSM mobile connection (3G/4G)
• Live data within minutes via WeatherFile.com
• Individual site intranet landing page as standard
• User defined data history graphs as standard
• Data can be downloaded for post event analysis and graphing
• Email alert functionality when set parameters have been met, such as wind speed or wind speed in relation to wind direction
• Maintenance-free super accurate sensors resulting in a cost effective long term solution
• 2 year warranty as standard
24 HOUR SHIPPINGProcessing Mon-Fri
on all in-stock models
FREE UK DELIVERYFree standard delivery
Next day delivery available
RETURN POLICYNot 100% satisfied?
Return within 21 days
The (PRO) Principal Race Officer system has been developed from a direct requirement from elite regatta management teams to assist in delivering the highest quality racing. The (PRO) Principal Race Officer system combines a state of the art Gill MaxiMet GMX 200 (GPS) sensor that delivers extremely accurate wind speed and direction measurements with a built-in compass that automatically calculates north regardless of the committee boat movement. The unit comes with a mast and jubilee clips for quick setup and Binder plugs for ease of connection.
The system can be powered locally from the committee boats’ (12Vdc) battery or any standalone 12Vdc battery.
Data can be downloaded in a CSV format for pre-race analysis and graphing.
For further information and to discuss you specific requirements please call us on +44 (0) 1590 641223 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.