Product code: WSWF3
The WeatherFile WF3 system offers a perfect solution for the health and safety market with local alarm or relay functionality.
The sensor connects to a local programmable WS-15A display that can operate either an audible alarm or volt free relay when user defined parameters have been met. The WeatherFile Connection Unit (WCU) receives data via the WS-15A display and onto a local Wi-Fi network to the internet where it can be viewed via the WeatherFile website over the public internet /or locally on PC.
Choose your sensor based on the parameters you want to measure.
|Apparent / True Wind Speed|
|WMO Wind AV/Gust|
If you want to discuss a bespoke system specification or have any questions call
our technical team on +44 (0) 1590 641223 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fast 'plug and play' set up. Live data within minutes.
• 24/7 fully managed public internet accessible view of live data from your location wherever you are via WeatherFile.com.
• Individual site intranet landing page as standard.
• 14 day data history graphs as standard.
• Data can be downloaded for detailed analysis and graphing.
• A full suite of weather parameters can be measured including wind speed, wind direction, air temperature, relative humidity, barometric pressure and dew point.
• Email alert functionality when set parameters have been met, such as wind speed or wind speed in relation to wind direction.
• Local programmable WS-15A LCD display with connected audible alarm as standard.
• Volt free relay functionality as an alternative to the audible alarm.
• Maintenance free super accurate sensors resulting in a cost effective long term solution.
• Lightning protection can be added, please contact us for a quotation.
• 2 year warranty as standard.
• Sensor (dependent on your selection).
• WindSonic Mounting Mast (anodised aluminium, 0.9metres long).
• 15m RS232 Cable (between sensor & WCU) with WSCONN.
• WS-15A programmable LCD display.
• Audible alarm sounder, with sealed gland and 3m of cable.
• Weatherfile Connection Unit.
• Connection to WeatherFile Website.
• Power Supply Unit.
• 3m cable from WS-15A with Binder connector WCU
|WeatherFile Connection Unit (WCU)|
|Audible Alarm Data Sheet|
|WindSonic User Manual - Issue 27 (Current Version)|
|FT742 DM Sensor|
|LCJ Capteurs CV7 Sensor|
PHOENIX MODEL CLUB
WEATHERFILE WF1 SYSTEM
Richard Paul Russell Ltd. was delighted to offer a cost effective 'plug and play' solution to Phoenix Model Flying Club. Founded 30 years ago with over 200 members, they required ground level highly accurate wind data so members can judge safe limits to fly. An essential part of the requirement was for members to be able to view the data remotely so they can avoid unnecessary trips to the club when high winds are present.
Richard Paul Russell Ltd. delivered a cost-effective solution that exceeded the clients brief, meeting all their "must-haves" with additional desirable functionality well within budget. Key elements of the system included a WeatherFile Connection Unit (WCU) that gathers data directly from the sensor that is sent over the local WiFi network to the WeatherFile website. This data can be viewed over the public internet with any connected device from any location. Additional email alert functionality enables club members to receive notifications directly to their inbox when wind limits are exceeded.
The system was self-installed on time within budget and to specification, delivering highly accurate live wind speed and direction readings through a Gill WindSonic 1 sensor connected directly to WeatherFile. Email alerts and long term data capture provide a complete solution that far exceeds the clients' expectations.