with FREE UK Standard Delivery
The Calypso Bluetooth Wind Monitoring Station is an incredibly cost-effective solution to viewing highly accurate wind speed and direction data from remote applications when power is unavailable. The solar powered IPX8 rated sensor is self-powered delivering 29 continuous days of readings without any solar charge (once charged).
Data can be viewed using the Android tablet (included) and WeatherFile Ble Android App via Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity up to 50m from the sensor (clear line of sight). The App displays current wind speed, wind direction and temperature as well as a continuous 3 second gusting average meeting WMO (World Meteorological Organisation) guidelines, in addition users can set their own averaging period. Data is displayed numerically and within a simple compass rose view and data can be downloaded and shared easily in .CSV format. This system enables proactive management of wind speed thresholds for example during events or on temporary structures.
Complete with a 33cm high quality aluminium mounting mast and carry case the unit is an incredibly simple plug and play solution providing live data within minutes.
• Range: 0 - 25 m/s
• Resolution: ±0.1 m/s at 10m/s
• Range: 0 - 360º
• Resolution: ±1º
• Sample rate: 1,4,8 Hz
• Ultrasonic transducers (4x)
• Thermometer, Gyroscope, Accelerometer
(Accuracy may vary depending upon the App used, its release and the firmware version)
• Solar panel, internal battery, automatic power management.
• Autonomy with no sunlight: in sleep mode up to 1 year, while measuring up to ~30 days.
• Version: 4.0 or beyond
• Range: Up to 50 m
• Current version: 0.71
• IPX8 protection grade (10 meters).
• Diameter: 70 mm
• Height: 57 mm
• 135 grams
• 16 mm (M16x2) female thread
• Android only with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Bluetooth functionality
• Android 4.3 and 4.4 or beyond