with FREE UK Standard Delivery
This red flashing visual alarm unit is supplied with 3m of cable to connect to the WS-15A Display unit.
When connected to the WS-15A Display, the wind speed alarm is configurable as either a high or a low alarm and to avoid false alarm events, there are adjustable hold off and hold on times as shown below.
• Red flashing visual alarm
• High light intensity
• Supplied complete with sealed gland and 3m cable
• Compatible with alarm output of WS-15A Display
• Configurable via WS-15A Display as either high or low wind speed alarm
• Low current consumption
• An alternative to an audible alarm
• Long life LED design
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
The hold on and hold off timers on either a high or low level wind speed alarm are configurable using the WS-15A Display.
The timers avoid unwanted alarm events when a short gust or lull is experienced.
|Weight||0.25 kg (including 3m cable)|
|Material||ABS plastic enclosure|
|Performance||Flashing frequency||1 per second|
|Power||Power requirements||40mA at 12V dc
|Environmental||Temperature||Operating range: -20°C to +40°C
Storage range: -40°C to +70°C
|Humidity||95% RH at 40°C|
The manufacturer reserves the right to amend the specification and therefore the information in this document may be subject to change.
|Visual alarm data sheet|