with FREE UK Standard Delivery
The WeatherFile Flashing LED Beacon is an IP65 rated red flashing visual alarm for use with the WS-15A programmable display. The WS-15A display is configurable to activate the alarm as either a high or a low alarm and to avoid false alarm events there are adjustable hold off and hold on times, eliminating unwanted alarm events when a short gust or lull is experienced. The alarm unit is supplied with a 3m cable as standard, other lengths are available on request.
The WeatherFile Flashing LED Beacon is a high intensity red flashing alarm unit (other colours available on request) with long lasting LED and a flash frequency of once per second. The unit is housed in a durable ABS plastic enclosure.
When connected to the WS-15A Display, the wind speed alarm is configurable as either a high or a low alarm and to avoid false alarm events, there are adjustable hold-off-and-hold-on times as shown below:
The alarm unit is IP65 rated, dustproof and suitable for outside conditions with sufficient waterproofing to offer protection in extreme weather conditions. The unit is supplied complete with a sealed gland and a 3m cable length.
• Tower crane wind monitoring
• Construction site health & safety
• Festivals & events
• Waste & recycling
• Aviation operations
• Transport - roads, bridges & tunnels
• Weather & wind warning alert
• Versatile compact red flashing visual alarm (other colours available on request)
• High light intensity
• Long life LED design
• Low power consumption
• Supplied complete with sealed gland and 3m cable
• Compatible with alarm output of WS-15A Display
• Configurable via WS-15A Display as either high or low wind speed alarm
• Surface mounting via fixing screws
• Optional magnetic feet for alternative quick mounting (at extra cost)
|Weight||0.25 kg (including 3m cable)|
|Material||ABS plastic enclosure|
|Performance||Flashing frequency||1 per second|
|Power||Power requirements||40mA at 12V dc|
|Environmental||Temperature||Operating range: -20°C to +40°C
Storage range: -40°C to +70°C
|Humidity||95% RH at 40°C|
The manufacturer reserves the right to amend the specification and therefore the information in this document may be subject to change.
|Visual alarm data sheet|