|Data Logging Solutions to OEM Customers|
All the SpaceLoggers produced by Richard Paul Russell Ltd are designed to be fully customisable to suit a diverse range of OEM applications.
The hardware in a SpaceLogger includes data input options of two RS232 ports, two 4-20mA analogue channels and 2 digital I/O channels. There is also the option of a real-time clock with battery backup for time-stamping data.
The SpaceLogger firmware may be customised to provide specific solutions for OEM customers, to suit a particular application.
We offer customised cabling configurations to replace the
standard screwless terminal strip.
The SpaceLogger is also available just as a PCB (circuit board) for integration into third party equipment.
OEM customers may also order customised labelling options and
non-standard enclosure colours.
|Typical Firmware Customisation|
• Each cycle stored as individual file
• Detection of 'FAIL' in a cycle print-out to trigger an alert that may be silenced only by operator intervention
• Inclusion of a Checksum of the data output to improve data integrity
• Detection of the serial number of the equipment for file management
• Inclusion of CTS (clear to send) or DCD (data carrier detect) control output
• Data saved with custom file extensions other than .TXT
• Data logging enabled only when a logic level goes high
|Typical Hardware Customisation|
• PCB supply only
• Custom cable assembly with D-type (or other) connector to suit specific equipment serial ports
• Power taken from the connected equipment rather than via a mains adaptor
• Own-brand labelling
• Enclosure colour options - white, black, blue