WeatherFile is the ultimate solution for live wind and weather monitoring. Developed by Richard Paul Russell Ltd. WeatherFile takes data directly from the highest quality sensors (Gill Instruments) through the WeatherFile Connection Unit (WCU) or WeatherFile Mobile Unit (WMU) to the internet. The systems offer a 'fit and forget' solution with simple, quick and easy installation supported by our dedicated technical team. View WeatherFile.com here ».
Available in five standard models we have systems ideal for most end uses, in addition we work with clients delivering bespoke solutions for their individual unique requirements.
• Fast 'plug and play' set up, live data within minutes
• 24/7 fully managed public internet accessible view of live data from your location wherever you are via WeatherFile.com
• Private or public internet view options
• Individual site intranet landing page as standard
• Local standalone displays available
• Linkable to local alarms and/or relay switches
• 14 day data history graphs as standard
• Data can be downloaded for detailed analysis and graphing
• A full suite of weather parameters can be measured including wind speed, wind direction, temperature, humidity, dew point, precipitation & many more
• Maintenance free super accurate sensors resulting in a cost effective long term solution
• Email alert functionality when set parameters have been met, such as wind speed or wind speed in relation to wind direction
• Secure independent GSM mobile connections available
• Standalone power supply options for remote locations available
If you wish to discuss WeatherFile systems in more detail or require help in delivering a bespoke solution our technical team are here to help. Please email us on email@example.com or call on +44 (0) 1590 641223