with FREE UK Standard Delivery
24 HOUR SHIPPINGProcessing Mon-Fri
on all in-stock models
FREE UK DELIVERYFree standard delivery
Next day delivery available
RETURN POLICYNot 100% satisfied?
Return within 21 days
Small, light and incredibly compact the Calypso Ultrasonic Bluetooth anemometer is solar powered, & IPX8 rated making it ideal for remote applications when a power supply is unavailable or limited and a compact solution is more desirable.
Self-powered via an integral solar panel the unit can operate for 29 days without charging while actively measuring.
The unit communicates via Bluetooth 4.1 over a range of up to 50m. Data can be viewed using an IOS or Android compatible App (see links below)
Incredibly simple to install the sensor simply screws onto the 33cm high quality
aluminium mounting mast that is included, this mounting mast has a base compatible
with standard VHF antenna mounts (1"-14 UNS thread), (Ø 20 drill to allow wiring).
Looking for a complete wind/weather station, view our complete systems here.
Apps are available for Android and IOS as follows;
• Calypso Anemotracker Marine App Android. Calculates simulated wind, true/apparent wind and is a tracker for sailing vessels
• Calypso Anemotracker Marine App IOS. Calculates simulated wind, true/apparent wind and tracker for sailing vessels
• WeatherFile BLE App Android (For terrestrial use). Displays live wind speed and direction, calculates and displays WMO 3 second gusting average, logs and shares data
• Range: 0 - 25 m/s
• Resolution: ±0.1 m/s at 10m/s
• Range: 0 - 360°
• Resolution: ±1°
• Sample rate: 1,4,8 Hz
• Ultrasonic transducers (4x)
• Thermometer, Gyroscope, Accelerometer
(Accuracy may vary depending upon the App used, its release and the firmware version)
• Solar panel, internal battery, automatic power management.
• Autonomy with no sunlight: in sleep mode up to 1 year, while measuring up to ~30 days.
• Version: 4.0 or beyond
• Range: Up to 50 m
• Current version: 0.71
• IPX8 protection grade (10 meters).
• Diameter: 70 mm
• Height: 57 mm
• 135 grams
• 16 mm (M16x2) female thread