EKO ML-01 Silicon Pyranometer
The compact, industrial-grade ML-01 silicon pyranometer is made for high-quality solar irradiance measurements. Compliant with ISO9060:2018 Class C the EKO ML-01 features a mono-silicon detector with a UV-resistant cone-shaped diffuser that helps to minimise soiling and water deposition, delivering an excellent cosine response, even at low solar elevation angles.
The sensor has a removable mounting plate with a spirit level and levelling feet for horizontal measurement applications and with 5m cable with connector for the rpr-IoT-SR01 solar radiation node.
- PV performance monitoring
- Sports grounds
- Working conditions
- Environmental monitoring applications
- Education and Research
- Compliant with ISO9060:2018 Class C
- Small, Tough, & Easy to Integrate into Any Application
- Excellent Cosine Response at Low Solar Elevation Angles
- Low-Temperature Dependency, Suited to Hot & Cold Conditions
- Fast Response Photodiode Detector for Always Accurate Measurements
- Mono-Silicon Detector with UV Resistant Diffuser & Removable Mounting Plate
- Manufactured in Japan by EKO, to strict quality standards.