Product code: K3500FW
• Used by fire-fighters, wild fires, urban firefighting, heat stress & HAZMAT safety & NBC Response
• Weather parameters measured are barometric pressure, dew point, heat stress, relative humidity, temperature, wet bulb temperature (Psychometric), wind chill, wind speed/air speed
• Calculates relative humidity, temperature, average wind speed, altitude, pressure trends and more
• Includes a waterproof PIG/FDFM reference card, ideal for taking firefighting weather data
• Data hold feature
• Backlight display for night time use
24 HOUR SHIPPINGProcessing Mon-Fri
on all in-stock models
FREE UK DELIVERYFree standard delivery
Next day delivery available
RETURN POLICYNot 100% satisfied?
Return within 21 days
The Kestrel 3500 Fire Weather Meter has been developed specifically for firefighting with barometric pressure, altitude, wet bulb readings and a Probability of Ignition (PIG) and Fine Dead Fuel Moisture (FDFM) reference card, providing all the detailed data required in one compact handheld instrument.
Mil-SPEC-810G drop tested with an IP67 waterproof rating the Kestrel 3500FW is designed and constructed to withstand the harsh working environment it will encounter. The unit comes with a five year warranty and certificate of conformity as standard.