Product code: K3500FW
Measure weather conditions quickly and easily with the trusted tool of firefighters, now with wetbulb and baro/alt measurements included.
• Updated specifically for fire fighting
• Adding barometric pressure, altitude and wet bulb readings
• Easy-to-read Probability of Ignition (PIG)
• Fine Dead Fuel Moisture (FDFM) reference card
• Easily replaces all of the items included in your Belt Weather Kit
• Providing consistently accurate measurements without prepping a sling psychrometer or risking the possibility of human error.
24 HOUR SHIPPINGProcessing Mon-Fri
on all in-stock models
FREE UK DELIVERYFree standard delivery
Next day delivery available
RETURN POLICYNot 100% satisfied?
Return within 21 days
When fighting wild fires, protecting lives, houses, and property while ensuring safety for everyone involved demands accurate fire behavior predictions based upon good weather observations. Kestrel weather meters have been relied upon by fire fighters for decades to provide fast, accurate measurement of wind speed, temperature and humidity.
IP67 waterproof and Mil-SPEC-810G drop tested, Kestrels are built for the abuse that work on a fire line can dish out. The Kestrel 3500 Fire Weather Meter includes a hard, rubberized slip-on cover that protects the display and impeller, even when tossed in your pack. Kestrel Weather & Environmental Meters are designed & manufactured in the U.S.A and are backed by our 5-year warranty. Each Kestrel 3500 is factory calibrated and comes with a certificate of conformity and may be factory or field recalibrated.