SpaceLogger D50 Wireless
Call for the price
The SpaceLogger D50 Wireless has been designed specifically for the medical decontamination device market.
The data logger connects via an RS232 serial port to the autoclave, washer disinfector or ultrasonic cleaner and wireless uploads all cycle data output by the device to a local area network. Data may be encrypted by the logger and each line of the file has a checksum applied to ensure security of the data.
The SpaceLogger D50 Wireless communicates wirelessly with a PC with the SpaceLogger Cycle Manager Software installed, via a Wi-Fi wireless local area network (WLAN). One copy of the SpaceLogger Cycle Manager Software may connect to multiple loggers within the same WLAN at any time.
The SpaceLogger D50 Wireless data logger
• Enables the process of cycle data collection by a decontamination device operator to be as automated and user-friendly as possible.
• Enables real-time logging to PC of cycle records from multiple decontamination devices, via a wireless network. No need for the operator to transfer records via a memory card or paper print out. The operator obtains instant notification of a passed or failed cycle on any device at the PC.
• Provides management of cycle records for each device and creation of automated PDF reports.
• Allows user sign-off of each cycle (via PC) to release the batch.
• Enables electronic recording of each device’s Daily & Weekly Tests and creation of an automated PDF report each week.
A local Wi-Fi network is required for remote access to the data stored on the logger. If this is temporarily unavailable, data may be downloaded directly from the SD card to a PC if it is removed from the SpaceLogger.
Configuration of the SpaceLogger for the WLAN is via a simple set-up file written to the SD card. This is generating using the SpaceLogger Real Time Cycle Manager Software.
D50 Wireless Features
• Secure digital logging of all decontamination cycle data – from sterilisers, washer disinfectors and ultrasonic cleaners
• Wireless transfer of data to PC for real-time viewing of cycles
• Efficient and accurate management of cycle records and reporting with the SpaceLogger software
• Time-saving automated Daily/Weekly Test Record completion with PDF output
• RS232 connection to decontamination device
• Compact, economical and robust design
• Micro SD or SDHC card for data storage
• Upgrade machines to comply with latest decontamination guidelines and best practice
• Recording and storage of operating data from laboratory and medical devices for record-keeping.
e.g. autoclaves and sterilisers, glassware washer-disinfectors.
SpaceLogger Real Time Cycle Manager Software
• Cycle data from the SpaceLogger D50 Wireless data logger is uploaded in real-time automatically from any loggers within the local Wi-Fi network to the SpaceLogger Real Time Cycle Manager Software.
• The SpaceLogger Real Time Cycle Manager Software maintains a secure duplicated electronic record of every cycle on a PC.
• Individual cycle records may be viewed and cycle failure or security status issues are highlighted.
• Cycles may be ‘released’ or ‘released with comment’ via electronic sign-off.
• Appropriate cycles may be assigned as the Daily and Weekly test cycles and other operator tests & checks signed off to complete the Daily/Weekly Test Record for each decontamination device.
• A choice of PDF reports may be quickly created as required.
• The Real Time Cycle Manager Software is also used to generate a configuration file to activate the SpaceLogger D50 Wireless to operate with a specific decontamination device and to connect it wirelessly to the local WLAN.
|Physical||Enclosure dimensions||Width: 67 mm
Depth: 92 mm
Height: 28 mm (excluding optional rubber feet)
|Enclosure material||GP ABS (UL94-HB) plastic and acrylic|
|Transmission standard||RS232 compatible, 8 bits and no parity|
|Transmission speed||Default 9600 Baud, 19200, 38400, 57600 also available|
|Connection||OEM specific: 9-way D-type, RJ12|
|Wireless Connectivity||Configuration||WiFi Protected Setup (WPS)|
|Wireless module||Wi-Fi Certified 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11b/g 802.11i Security WPA2-PSK, WPA, WEP|
|Data Storage||Data storage card||Removable Micro SDHC card|
|Data capacity||8 GByte (standard) or as per memory card capacity|
|File system||FAT32 with 8.3 file names
Sector size 512 Bytes
|Data logging interval||1 Hz|
|Audible / Visual
|LED indicators||Micro SD card: Green (card present)
Data Status: Green (recording data)
WiFi Status: Green (connected to wireless network)
Status: Red (configuration in progress)
|Audio bleeper||Status alert|
|Real Time Clock||Accuracy||±40 ppm at 25°C|
|Power||Power requirement||5 V DC ±10%|
|Current at 5 VDC||200 mA typical|
|Connection||Micro USB connector|
|Environmental||Temperature range||Operating: -25°C to +70°C [or dependent on card conditions]
Storage: -40°C to +70°C
|EMC||CE marked – EMC Directive 2004/108/EC|
The manufacturer reserves the right to amend the specification and therefore the information in this document may be subject to change.