Kestrel 2700 Ballistics Weather Meter
The Kestrel 2700 Ballistics Weather Meter sets the standard for long-range accuracy, reliability, and affordability. Combining onsite wind and weather measurements with an accurate ballistics solver – the K2700 delivers precise firing solutions for dead-on aim at long-distance targets. From competitive target shooters to the lifelong outdoorsmen, the Kestrel 2700 eliminates the guesswork allowing you to be confident in a clean accurate shot on the first-round.
4 in stock (can be backordered)Compare
|Functions / Model||1000||2000||2500||3000||3500||3500
|Current Wind Speed|
|Max Wind Gust|
|Avg Wind Speed|
|Dew Point Temp|
|Wet Bulb Temp|
|Exportable Data Logs|
|Data Log Graphing|
|Volume Air Flow|
|Wet Bulb Globe Temp (WBGT)|
|Thermal Work Limit|
|Naturally Asp. Wet Bulb Temp|
|Built in Flag Settings|
|Integrated Ballistics Calc|
|Enhanced Processor Speed|
|Adjustable Bluetooth Signal|
|Kestrel LiNK App (iOS)|
|Kestrel LiNK App (Android)|
|Kestrel LiNK for PC|
|Kestrel LiNK Ballistics (iOS)|
|Kestrel LiNK Ballistics (Android)|
* Prices exclude 20% VAT. UK mainland free delivery. For shipping within E.U. Please see our shipping terms
• Accurate Environmentals – Measures wind speed and direction, temperature, and pressure.
• G1/G7 Ballistics Solver – Large library of lab tested bullet data for shooting solutions (to 875yds).
• User-Friendly – Simple 3 button operation and Easy Mode step-by-step guidance.
• Protective Slip-On Cover – Slides over the entire unit for added durability.
• Rugged, All-Weather Durability – IP-67 Waterproof, MIL-STD-810 drop-tested, long life battery & 5 Year Warranty.
• Load & Go Convenience – Upload a gun profile for your specific rifle and bullet in the 2700 using the free Kestrel LiNK Ballistics app, then leave your phone behind – the 2700 is a fully functional, stand-alone field tool.
• Free Kestrel LiNK Ballistics App – View solutions remotely and easily build, store, and transfer gun and bullet data to and from unit and view solutions remotely using.
|Dimensions||16 × 16 × 3 cm|
Current Wind Speed, Avg Wind Speed, Temperature, Lanyard, Wind Chill, Backlit Display, Clock, Pressure Trend, Altitude, Barometric Pressure, Relative Humidity, Heat Index, Dew Point Temp, Wet Bulb Temp, Density Altitude, Delta T