with FREE UK Standard Delivery
• Easy to install, simple to use, data logger and compatible with iOS and Android.
• When used on a boat with no anemometer, it will allow you by itself to get (words before this not entirely clear) all your vessels current NMEA 0183 data on your smartphone via Bluetooth 4.0 (real time and export).
• When combined with a Calypso ultrasonic portable sensor it will communicate the wind data to your boat's NMEA 0183 network and displays.
• It also extends the range of the Bluetooth sensor by another 20m, in effect working as a repeater.
• You can make your Calypso ultrasonic portable sensor WeatherFile compatible via the WeatherFile Connection Unit (WCU) or WeatherFile Mobile Unit (WMU) to our WeatherFile cloud solution
The NMEA gateway is an incredibly simple way to get your boats NMEA data on your smartphone via Bluetooth connection up to 20m. It will also allow the Calypso ultrasonic portable sensor to share its data with your boat's NMEA 0183 network and displays thus integrating highly accurate wind speed and direction data simply.
WeatherFile compatible the NMEA gateway connects the Calypso ultrasonic portable sensor to WeatherFile via the WeatherFile Connection Unit (WCU) or WeatherFile Mobile Unit (WMU). This added functionality allows data to be viewed locally over Bluetooth within 20m of the NMEA gateway as well as remotely with any internet connected device. You can learn more about WeatherFile and view our complete range here.
• Range: 0 to 25 m/s
• Resolution: ±0.1 m/s at 10m/s
• Range: 0 - 360°
• Resolution: ±1°
• Sample rate: 0.5 - 10 Hz
• Ultrasonic transducers (4x)
• Thermometer, Gyroscope, Accelerometer
(Accuracy may vary depending upon the App used, its release and the ﬁrmware version).
• VCC 5V - 24V
• Bluetooth 4.1
• NMEA0183 (RS422, RS485)*
* Sentences selectables via Bluetooth
• Baud rate: 4800/38400 (8n1) bauds
• Current version: 0.65
• NOT allowed to be submerged fully or partially in water.
• Diameter: 70 mm
• Height: 57 mm
• Cable: 20 meters
• 130 grams